Privacy and Payment Security
The personal information you provide to us will be processed and saved in a file under SOCIETA's responsibility and for the following purposes:This information collected on SOCIETA servers is used only within SOCIETA for periodic campaigns, designing special promotional activities for customer profiles, and customer "classification" for not sending spam e-mails.
- SOCIETA analyzes and interprets visitor movements and preferences, which it monitors during the use of the site, apart from the personal information requested in e-mail addresses and membership forms.
- If you have provided us with personal information about third parties, it will be your responsibility to inform the said person or persons about the processing and use of their personal information and to obtain their express consent for the use of such information for the above-mentioned purposes. If you have purchased a product or gift card, the personal information of the third party provided by you will be used for the following purposes: (i) managing the shipment of the item for sale and controlling its correct delivery (ii) any action you or the third party may direct. dealing with a question or suggestion.
- These statistical data, which do not contain personal information, can be shared with SOCIETA business partners in order to provide SOCIETA customers with a more special and effective shopping experience. We remind you that we do not give your identifying personal information to third parties with whom we cooperate, but we give some identifying formats (eg device-related advertising ID, etc.) each time.
- SOCIETA does not share the information collected from the membership forms with third parties without the knowledge of the member in question or otherwise, and does not use or sell it for commercial purposes for any reason other than activity.
- In order to achieve the purposes set out in section 2 above, we may need to disclose or transfer the information you have given us to certain other companies operating in the above-mentioned sectors that SOCIETA and its third parties with which it cooperates will establish or have established abroad. We would like to inform you that when you register as a member on this website and provide your information, you have expressly given your consent for us to disclose and/or transfer such information to SOCIETA and its cooperating companies mentioned above.
- Customer information can only be disclosed to official authorities if this information is duly requested by the official authorities and in cases where it is obliged to make a statement to the official authorities in accordance with the provisions of the applicable mandatory legislation.
- Only the Customer can access all the information that the Customer enters into the system, and only the Customer can change this information. It is not possible for anyone else to access and change this information.
- Card biIf you choose to register your interests, you will need to provide your express consent to use the information necessary to activate and use the card. CVV number of the card
- will only be used for the transaction made and will not be recorded as part of the card information or used at a later date. Activating this feature will automatically fill in your information for future purchases, so you will not have to re-enter your card information for each new transaction, and this information will be considered valid and active for future purchases. In the My Account Cards section, you will be able to change your cards at any time and withdraw your consent to make transactions with your card. Your credit card information requested on the payment page is not kept on the servers of SOCIETA or the companies that serve it, in order to keep the security of our valued customers at the highest level. In this way, all transactions for payment are made between the bank and your computer via the SOCIET A interface.
- Our members, by applying to SOCIETA; Learning whether personal data is processed, Requesting information if personal data has been processed, Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose, Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred, in the country or abroad, Requesting correction of personal data if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in the relevant legislation, Requesting notification of the correction, deletion and destruction of personal data in accordance with the relevant legislation, to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred, has the right to object, to demand the compensation of the damage in case of damage due to the unlawful processing of personal data.
- SOCIETA may give its reasoned affirmative/negative response in written or digital form in accordance with the above-mentioned requests. If the transactions subject to the request require a cost, it is possible to charge a fee based on the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board in accordance with Article 13 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698.